This handy item will give you the route maps for both rides as well as events schedule and more.
Find the full instructions below but basically you just tap the link and install the app to the home screen of your phone. Very easy
The first time you open it will go faster if connected to WiFi. Once the app is fully downloaded you will be able to open anywhere even while offline.
Now tap this link: (http://bit.ly/ridetolive
Your app will work on all Apple devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod) and the latest Androids.
- Open the link from your email
- Click on the share icon (box with the arrow coming up out of it at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on add to home screen.
- Then the app will be added to the home screen.
- Copy the url for your album and paste into the Chrome browser
- Click on the browser’s built in menu (usually three lines in the upper right) OR the phone’s built in menu option (Samsung phones) this is usually three lines on the device to the left of the home button.
- Select “Add to Home Screen”